Tuff-Tac ® High Performance Hot Melt Glue Sticks
High performance hot melt adhesive for difficult substrates. Bonds to metal, plastics, ceramics, magnets, shells, fabric, ABS, PVC, foams, and most vinyls. Extremely strong bonding adhesive for porous and non porous materials.
Excellent choice when a clear, strong and permanent bond is required. High dielectric insulation value is great for electronics manufacturing. Also available in jet black.
- Size: 5/16" (Fits mini glue guns), and 7/16" (Fits Regular 1/2" glue guns), and various commercial sizes also available
- Recommended application temperature: 380 degrees F
- Softening point: 185 degrees F
- Open time: approx. 40 seconds
- Color: clear or black
- FDA food packaging approval: #21CFR175.105
- Size: 5/16", 7/16" and 5/8" diameter, 4" and 10" length
- Made in the USA