Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefin - APAO - Bead or Spray - For Polypropylene & Polyethylene Foam
Regular price $203.97
This APAO hot melt adhesive can be used in spray guns or applied in a standard glue gun bead. This low viscosity formula has a long open time for wood, foam, and fabric.
- Used on starter boards and glue assist for hardwood flooring.
- Sprayable formula for Foam to Foam (i.e. – mattresses)
- Foam to Fabric (i.e. –office partitions and furniture)
- Profile Wrap – (i.e. –desks)
- Non-woven Applications Adhering to Polypropylene and Polyethylene
- Product assembly applications.
- Application Temperature: 350-375F
- Open Time: Up to 7 minutes(bead), up to 3 minutes(spray)
- R & B Softening Point: 200° (F)
- Tensile Strength: MPA - 2.42, PSI– 3.50
- Color: Tan
- Odor: Slight
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- FDA Status: Compositional compliance with FDA Regulation #21CFR175.105 for food packaging.